Look at him, he is so happy with himself.
DIY Cameo Skull and other Macabre Jewelry. You know all those expensive Skull Jewelry pieces? Here is what you can make easily and cheaply from supplies from Etsy (all sellers had 100% positive feedback). I have worked with polymer clay ($.99 on sale) which is so easy to do and if in doubt look for a tutorial to tell you how to get the colors you want. You can always ask for “Food Grade” molds so you can make chocolate or whatever (but never use it for food once you’ve used polymer clay - and that goes for anything that touches polymer clay). EDIT: Some of these links still work and some don’t. But the ones that don’t link to similar products.
Clockwise from Upper Left:
- 25 30mm Round Victorian/Goth/Poe/Lovecraft/Skulls etc… Digital Collage Sheet Download for $3.90 from steamduststudios from Etsy here.
- 6pcs inner Size 30mm DIA Antique Bronze Cameo Base Settings Pendant Tray for $4.25 from IdaFindings at Etsy here. *To put the Digital Collage Paper images (with mod podge dimensional magic or similar product) or the 30mm Cameos into.
- Cameo Lolita Day of the Dead Skull Lady Silicone Mold (25mm) for $5 from MoldMuse from Etsy here.
- Cameo skull and dragon silicone mold for $4.95
- 4 30mm Mixed lolita woman skull resin cameos for $4.49 from zacoo on Etsy here.
and suddenly from the ashes of the old world rises a familiar face. weird al has returned.